We can help you to build the competencies of your board and staff.
Our workshops are highly engaging and packed with important information for your board of staff. Each session is three hours in duration, delivered online or at your location to groups of 25 or less. High-impact visuals and comprehensive take-away materials are included. The content is geared to all nonprofit leaders, including board members, senior executives, managers, supervisors, and coordinators.
Examples of our regular workshop offerings are listed below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just call or send us an email. Minor customization of content is included in each session:
- Financial management of charities & nonprofits: Basic and intermediate sessions available
- Charitable compliance for non-lawyers
- Nonprofit governance training: Basic and intermediate sessions available.
- Governance & risk
- Strategic planning for small & mid-sized nonprofits
- Establishing KPIs & building dashboards to guide decisions
- Managing & evaluating organizational performance in a nonprofit environment
- Nonprofit program evaluation
- Project management for nonprofit managers
Any of our workshops can be expanded upon, combined or completely customized to meet your specific requirements. If you need assistance in developing a training plan for your board or staff, we can help. Just call or send us an email.